Session times for 4-5 year olds (Senior Group)
9.15am – 2.15pm Monday
9.15am – 2.15pm Wednesday
9.15am – 2.15pm Friday
Session times for 3-4 year olds (Junior Group)
9.15am – 12.00pm Tuesday
9.15am – 12.00pm Thursday
9.15am – 12.15pm Tuesday
9.15am – 12.15pm Thursday
- Running an indoor/outdoor program across the entire kinder.
- Children are far more settled in the indoor/outdoor program. Happier, as children can self select where they would like to be.
- For children with SPD or sensory overload issues, in relation to noise and busy spaces, they can learn to manage and regulate their feelings and emotions by removing themselves from these uncomfortable situations.
- Having 3 educators provides a much better educational program for the 3 year old group. 1 educator can have the time to work closely with specific children, for an extended period of time to further enhance learning.
- Educators have more productive time to chat with parents at the commencement of kinder or during a session when on duty.
Optional Extended Care (Wombats Group)
Thursday (Starts term 2)
12.15pm* – 4.00pm – $420.00 (2019)
*Children from the 3YO group stay all day with a rest/sleep time in the middle of the day. Children from the 4YO group join in at 1pm.
Please put a broad brimmed hat in your child’s bag and apply sunscreen as you enter Kindergarten between the 1st of September and the 30th of April.
At Jack and Jill we promote a healthy eating, wrapper free policy.
We are a NUT FREE Kindergarten.
There are some great products on the market to enable a totally wrapper free lunch box for your child. Check out Nude Food Movers or Tupperware as a start for good ideas.