Enrolments and Fees
2024 Enrolment Process for 3 and 4 year old Kindergarten at Jack and Jill
Enrolments at Jack and Jill Kindergarten are managed centrally through Bayside City Council. To enrol your child:
- Please first register your child via the council’s Kindergarten Registration Portal and select Jack and Jill Kindergarten as your first preference. Go to https://www.bayside.vic.gov.
au/register-kindergarten- baysides-central-registration- service
- The enrolment period occurs this year between 1 May – 30 June.
- First round of offers will be issued from July 24th 2023 for all registrations that are made on time.
- Registrations received after June 30 and by July 28 (ie late registrations) will be processed with the second round of offers on Monday 7 August. Registrations received after July 28 and by August 11 will be processed with the third round of offers on Monday 21 August.
- If you have any questions regarding council’s central registration process please visit the Bayside Council website or contact the Early Years Team on 03 9599 4733 who will be able to assist you further.
Finalising your 2024 Enrolment at Jack and Jill Kindergarten
Once you have accepted your offer for a place at Jack and Jill Kindergarten in 2024 through Bayside City Council, please follow the instructions to finalise your registration with the kindergarten. You will be asked to complete further enrolment forms at a later date. This will include supplying us with a copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport and Immunisation History Statement showing that your child is up to date with immunisations (note the enrolment cannot proceed past this point if the relevant documents cannot be supplied).
Age of Child
- All children enrolling in our 3-year old program must turn 3 by 30 April in the year they start. Due to staff:child ratio regulation based on age, a child cannot commence at the service until they have turned 3 years old.
- All children enrolling in our 4-year old program must be 4 by 30 April in the year they start 4-year old kindergarten.
Please refer to the Enrolment FAQs.
- Jack & Jill participates in the Free Kinder scheme therefore fees are nil for 15 hours of kindergarten per week in both Junior and Senior groups.
- Enrolment fee is refundable once your child commences kinder with us.
- For a full description of our Fees policy please go to the Policies section.