Enrolments and Fees
2023 Enrolment Process for 3 and 4 year old Kindergarten at Jack and Jill
Enrolments at Jack and Jill Kindergarten are managed centrally through Bayside City Council. To enrol your child:
- Please first register your child via the council’s Kindergarten Registration Portal and select Jack and Jill Kindergarten as your first preference.
- The enrolment period occurs this year between 1 May – 19 June.
- First round of offers will be issued from July 11th, 2022 for all registrations that are made on time.
- Late registrations are accepted but not processed until on-time registrations received during May and June are finalised.
- If you have any questions regarding council’s central registration process please visit the website or contact the Family Services Team on 03 9599 4733 who will be able to assist you further.
Finalising your 2023 Enrolment at Jack and Jill Kindergarten
Once you have accepted your offer for a place at Jack and Jill Kindergarten in 2023 through Bayside City Council, please finalise your enrolment by completing our online enrolment form:
Please ensure you have a soft copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport and Immunisation History Statement to complete this online form.
Age of Child
- All children enrolling in our 3-year old program must turn 3 by 30 April in the year they start. Due to staff:child ratio regulation based on age, a child cannot commence at the service until they have turned 3 years old.
- All children enrolling in our 4-year old program must be 4 by 30 April in the year they start 4-year old kindergarten.
- A child cannot turn 6 in the year they attend 4-year old kinder without a school exemption certificate. Please speak with your child’s educator about this.
2023 Sessional Kindergarten Times and Fees
3-Year Old Program (Junior Group)
- Term 1: 9.15am – 12.15pm
- Term 2: 9.15am – 1.15pm
- Term 3 & 4: 9.15am – 2.15pm
4-Year Old Program (Senior Group)
- Fees are all inclusive of excursions and incursions.
- Term Fees are payable by the end of each term. Late payment of fees will incur a fine unless otherwise arranged with the Treasurer.
- Enrolment fee is $100 non-refundable on acceptance of offer.
- A Family Involvement Levy is $100 per family. Families who participate during the year (2 activities at a minimum of 2 hours per activity) will receive their Involvement levy back in Term 4. Examples of work include working bees, Bunnings BBQ’s and Cake Stalls.
- For a full description of our Fees policy please go to the Policies section.