Enrolments and Fees
Enrolments at Jack and Jill Kindergarten are managed centrally through Bayside City Council. To enrol your child:
- Please first register your child via the council’s Kindergarten Registration Portal and select Jack and Jill Kindergarten as your first preference.
- The enrolment period occurs this year between 1 April – 31 May.
- Offers will be issued July 1.
- Late registrations are accepted but not processed until on-time registrations received during April and May are finalised.
- If you have any questions regarding council’s central registration process please visit the website or contact the Family Services Team on 03 9599 4755 who will be able to assist you further.
Finalising your 2021 Enrolment at Jack and Jill Kindergarten
Once you have accepted your offer for a place at Jack and Jill Kindergarten in 2021 through Bayside City Council, please finalise your enrolment by completing our online enrolment form:
Please ensure you have a soft copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport and Immunisation History Statement to complete this online form.
Age of Child
- All children enrolling in our 3-year old program must turn 3 by 30 April in the year they start. Due to staff:child ratio regulation based on age, a child cannot commence at the service until they have turned 3 years old.
- All children enrolling in our 4-year old program must be 4 by 30 April in the year they start 4-year old kindergarten.
- A child cannot turn 6 in the year they attend 4-year old kinder without a school exemption certificate. Please speak with your child’s educator about this.
3-Year Old Program (Junior Group)
- $670.00 per term
4-Year Old Program (Senior Group)
- $685.00 per term
- Fees are all inclusive of excursions and incursions. The Senior Group fees are also inclusive of our weekly Music and Playball Programs.
- Term Fees are payable by the end of each term. Late payment of fees will incur a fine unless otherwise arranged with the Treasurer.
- Enrolment fee is $100 non-refundable on acceptance of offer.
- A Family Involvement Levy is $100 per family. Families who participate during the year (2 activities at a minimum of 2 hours per activity) will receive their Involvement levy back in Term 4. Examples of work include working bees, Bunnings BBQ’s and Cake Stalls.
- For a full description of our Fees policy please go to the Policies section.